Looking for PoS2 Scans

Originally posted by Protosstic@May 28, 2004 @ 11:22 PM

My Shaver broke, and I clipped a testi.

I'm rather surprised that stuff like that hasn't already made Des leave. :huh

I know you don't really know me, Des, but I never questioned your gender. I'm sure most people never have.

Well, to add to the general off-topic-ness, I'll post a lil' story.

I was just at a pool hall in downtown denver shooting a few games of stick with my friend Paul. Now Paul, bless his heart, although he's a good guy, is a> not daring in the least, and b> extremely shy.

Well, there we were, playing some pool and having a few beers, when an announcement came on the PA: Jon the Dentist would be playing downstairs at club sin at two o'clock for an afterparty. Club Sin is a strip club that is beneath the pool hall. Now, I pretty much despise strip clubs, but Jon the Dentist is one of the top acid/NRG DJ's in the whole fucking world and I'm a huge fan. I tried to convince my mate Paul to go to the afterparty, but no go. No matter what tactics I tried, my efforts were met with failure. Paul is not too into music, you see. He has to work at FOUR FUCKING PM tomorrow, and I still couldn't convince him to stay out till four or five AM. Boo.

Anyway, normally I don't mind going to a party or club by myself if I know I'll enjoy the music; if that's the case it usually engenders a good vibe and I can socialize, dance, or whatever. But, since this was a strip club AND an afterparty, I decided I wouldn't really feel comfortable sitting/dancing by my lonesome. So, I went home, and called my buddy Brendan, who I haven't spoken to in a few weeks. He's a DJ like myself, and although hard acid music isn't really his thing, I figured he might be up for it. No go, he was sleeping or out somewhere. Since many of my unstoppable techno force brothers have moved to destinations unknown and parts beyond, my options were pretty much exhausted at that point in time.

So here I am, typing this message instead of grooving to Jon the Dentist, the superfluous auteur / artiste whom I admire so much (I have spun so many records of his over the years that it's not even funny. His batman theme song acid remix has been a cult favorite at parties I've played at for the longest time, not to mention it's a frequent spin in my own home). Sure, I can comfort myself by listening to some mix tapes in the morning, but I probably won't get to hear Jon play live for at least another year or two, and I love the TB-303 almost as much as my own mother.

You may weep for me inasmuch as you feel is apropos. Thank you for your support.

PS - Yes, I'm pretty sober right now, but I have to let out this excess energy somehow, and since my SO is sleeping I can't really employ the means of releasing some hard acid hero beats upon my floor. Additionally, I apologize for the incomprehensibility of this message to those of you who do not partake of what I like to refer to as a small slice of the cyberpunk lifestyle technology. Thank you once again.

I can see how iti s hard for a girl to come here, you have a few honry boys falling madly in love w/ ya. This can be a good thing if u like the attention, but I think ultimately it gets old and is not wanted.

I dont understand how people doubting u are who u say u are bugs you. Maybe it's just cuz I don't give a rats ass who on here is male/female, black/white/green, catholic/muslim/JW, american/japanese/english/aussi/etc? I dunno, but I am sure that most ppl don't give a rats ass as well.

I enjoy your arguments and what u add here Des, dont leave over ppl questioning yer gender ;). Can ya blame em if they do? I dont think any of em have actually met you. Now if they met you THEN questioned your gender, that would be a problem, haha.

Sorry to hera about your loss It. You should of just went, ya never know if you could of met up w/ sum other hardcore fans there or what. Better than sittin home on yer ass IMO. Even if you would of just sat there and had a few drinks and listened to Jon I believe you woulda had a blast.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@May 29, 2004 @ 06:53 AM

I dunno, but I am sure that most ppl give a rats ass as well.

You mean "don't give a rats", right? As in, don't care? Because you can never be sure of anything people tell you about themselves on the internet. All you really have (that helps identify who your talking with) is their posts ;)

Bah, I actually made a post in this pathetic excuse of a topic :huh:

Originally posted by joe81@May 28, 2004 @ 11:11 PM

i do remember the bitching forum i think i bitched in it. cloud there was also lungs and hold on her name always reminded me of a drink tangrinth i believe. well tech this thread went off topic when i joked around with des about her ps2 love not when i was drunk.

I know about Tagrineth, Lungs, and Fisted.

I'm talking the women who either bailed, or got banned.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@May 29, 2004 @ 11:53 AM

Even if you would of just sat there and had a few drinks and listened to Jon I believe you woulda had a blast.

Maybe. Maybe he woulda just felt like a freak. What's done is done, no sense in beating yourself up over it.

My my my people really do tend to take things they read on the internet way to seriously....and I should try to remember that sarcasm rarely works in text for as well. Never meant any offense to you Des just wanted to add my rather sarcastic comment to this rather pointless thread. Just reading all the comments about whos is who and stuff that though of some fat guy at a computer pretending he was some hot chick came to my mind.

Originally posted by joe81@May 31, 2004 @ 03:59 AM

you guys should always be unsarcastic just like i am on here :D

Oh, I am.

Gameboy: I'm pretty sure she knew that, but I won't swear to it, as I'm not a betting man. Unless it's monopoly we're talking about. I kick butt in monopoly.

Originally posted by joe81@May 30, 2004 @ 10:59 PM

you guys should always be unsarcastic just like i am on here :D

no... sarcasm is good - but just in case you want everyone to tell, you use this smiley --> :sarcasm:

:p

Gameboy: I'm pretty sure she knew that, but I won't swear to it, as I'm not a betting man. Unless it's monopoly we're talking about. I kick butt in monopoly.

Ah yes, but Monopoly is, essentially, a game of chance.

I think this topic might be the most blatant example of thread-jacking ever seen. 2 of 116 replies had to do with the topic. :hehehe:

Has anyone played the new Xbox version of Metal Slug 3 yet? Just ordered my copy.

bah! no need to switch the subject so...let the thread die, haha. It's been hijacked so much there is nuffin good left to hijack. Find a new thread...

Originally posted by it290@May 31, 2004 @ 03:04 PM

Ah yes, but Monopoly is, essentially, a game of chance.

Only if you don't communicate with the other players. What, don't you coerce other players into selling/trading property?

Back