look here if you Hate the PlayStation

:angry: Hey people i know im a new person on this place, but i saw somethin on www.gametrailers.com the other day that REALLY ticked me off against Konami, PlayStation, and sony in general. I noticed a new metal gear game, and it was for the psp. I had thought that the GC version of metal gear would bring Konami to its senses and figure out that they need to go back Nintendo, they made the first metal gear solid game there, for cryin out loud. But anyway, it just continues to bug me how people like the ps for no good reason (DVD player? who doesnt have one now??!!!????) in parting, on the day of the realese of the PSP, youll find me in my room playing Animal Crossing DS (ANIMAL CROSSING AND NINTENDO FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

well they sell better on the Sony consoles. It's just that simple.
Unless Nintendo can prove that it can have the top-selling console, then they will have to accept ports like Twin Snakes and such.

first off, the first metal gear solid game was on the playstation. 2nd, i assume you are talking about the original metal gear, but that was originally for the MSX then ported to the NES (and changed slightly; the beginning is no where near as cool) for the American market. 3rd, I despise sony as much as the next fanboy, but you really shouldn't let that stop you from enjoying the games. I'm not saying you have to buy Sony's stuff, but just be patient. History has shown that it will get ported to something other than a playstation.

You can´t completely dislike a console, PS2 has a bunch of great titles. I agree on the PSP but DS doesn´t inspire much faith neither.

i agree............ guess i just got pushed past the boiling point, lol, but it depresses me to see nintendo pushed behind the PS and Xbox when in away they are both copying nintendo.

[...]PS and Xbox when in away they are both copying nintendo.
Uh, how so? I know they have done some copying in the past. But thats the past and not quite relevant today. At least not in a business sense.

Back