Kingdom of Loathing

Accepted. :)

If there's anything you need or anything you want to know, don't hesitate to ask.

We've probably got some weapons and armour that would help you out, and probably some food too. All that I ask is that you make some contributions to the clan stash from time to time in the form of meat, excess equipment or food items which Runik can cook up into something better.

Nice :)

I made a Pixel outfit (and a tatoo), if you need it tell me ;)

BTW I'm not Runik in the game :D

Hey, i started up a game. I don't get the game though. I am killing all these goblins at cobbs knob. What am i supposed to be doing?

Alright, i am getting the hang of things. Sorta. How long does it take before ya start leveling up?

It depends on your class. If you click on your name (left side of the screen), you'll see how many points in what category you miss to level up.

I'm a pastamancer (some kind of wizard), so I'll level up using Mysticality ...

Levelling up at low level is easy, and you must reach level 3 to join the clan ;)

IceDigger is now officially part of the SegaXtreme clan, which counts now 5 members :D

Come on ! Make the community grow, we're awaiting you ;)

Shitface, what's your game name?

I can send you some items that will help you along. :)

No worries. I've actually got something new to send now.

If you could drop your old items off in the Clan stash, I'd appreciate it. :)

Iceman, you have my most humble apologies.

I accidentally booted you from the clan. :(

Please re-apply ASAP and we'll fix that up.

Originally posted by mal@Jun 20, 2004 @ 11:56 AM

I've sent out some more gear and made a Bartender-in-a-box. :)

Nice :)

We have some booze stuff in the stach ...

I'm starting to look into meatsmithing ;)

BTW, I've finished the Deep Frat Friars quest, so my liver can now accept more boozes ... so bring'em on :D

Yeah, I've done the Friars quest too. :)

I'm going to hoard the alcohol for the time being - save me some tomatoes so I can make bloody beers.

Oh yeah, have you tried an Imp Ale yet? I don't think they're that great, so I'd been selling a few off...

We've starting to get a fair amount of meat in the stash. What do you think we do with it?

I put 3 lemons in the stash ;)

For the cash, I think we should wait until we have 50000 so we can buy a calendar (extra turns each days)

I'm going to try your bloody beers :D

And by the way, tomatoes are good for pizzas too ;)

Back