I'm running a pso server

Scared0o0Rabbit

Established Member
I'm running a pso server

So far the most I've seen connect is 3 besides myself. Didn't take a performance hit at all, I'd like more people to try if you're interested.

I'm located on the same gate as all the other servers but am /US/ScaredRabbit

It's a legit server.

I'm running a pso server

=P most I've seen on at once now is 5. Still no performance hits from it. I've noticed that the server only uses like 3MB of ram and isn't even hitting my cpu noticable (doesn't up it 1%). I can't help but think most of the pso stuff must be client to client.

I'm running a pso server

Yeah, in my experience all the chat and stuff is through the server, but all the movement and action is client-to-client (except when in the lobby, I believe).

I'm running a pso server

Eh? Not sure what you mean... chatting isn't tied to the character's location, except for the fact that they have to be in the same lobby or game.

I'm running a pso server

If you send your guild card to someone then they can send you "Simple Mail" which will stay on the server until they log on or will message them even if they're in a different game. Not sure if it's capable of messaging people on other ships. Simple mail only works for people using unique serials though. To send simple mail to others you have to have their guild card.

Back