Hi

what the hell were you banned for in the first place... i wonder why a mod would get banned, you had to of been BAD!

He was actually an admin.

Lord, weren't you here during the whole deal with Rev, Skank, Mysticales, etc., in Late December 2002/Early January 2003?

Originally posted by lordofduct@Oct 11, 2004 @ 02:30 AM

what the hell were you banned for in the first place... i wonder why a mod would get banned, you had to of been BAD!

[post=120717]Quoted post[/post]​

Apparently I hacked the site a number of times. This didn't actually happen, but it was kinda flattering people thought I had the 1337 skillz that would let me do such a thing. ;)

Originally posted by Caelestis@Oct 10, 2004 @ 10:38 AM

Welcome back. I remember seeing you when I was lurking this place back in the day (lame though that is...)

[post=120699]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, you lame lurkz0r. *realizes he falls into this category* Damn, I'm a lame lurkz0r... but the direct game downloads were pretty sweet.

yes cloud i kinda lurked on another name back then... BUT, i didnt really pay close attention to much, i was her for the ftp and tech help. i didnt even post a thing back then. Also you will notice i said my memory is really clouded.

hrmm, a little memory just came to me... december 2001 is when i first joined, and my name was something related to the saturn because it was when i got my first sega saturn.

Rahhhh, my memory is fried... it had to be long before dec 2001... cause shit thats when the xbox was released before that, and i joined here long before that...

question, when was it that they were trying to get SX affiliated legitemately with SEGA, and they took down the FTP section for legal purposes?

Originally posted by lordofduct@Oct 10, 2004 @ 11:06 PM

Rahhhh, my memory is fried... it had to be long before dec 2001... cause shit thats when the xbox was released before that, and i joined here long before that...

question, when was it that they were trying to get SX affiliated legitemately with SEGA, and they took down the FTP section for legal purposes?

[post=120738]Quoted post[/post]​

It wasn't that we were trying to get affiliated with sega, it's that we didn't want the site to turn into a warez site, instead we wanted to turn it into a legitimate news site with a huge sega game database.

Ok, well when was that. i was wondering cause i know i joined before then, and i think i remember that being a while ago...

Mindless Self Indulgence.... its a band. kind of, only if they could actually play intstruments. Go to launchcast and you will see.

Back