Good deal? Xbox games for $5

If you're interested in any xbox platinum hits head over to Bestbuy.com and add splinter cell to your cart. Then add any platinum hit and it comes to $5 (plus free shipping :))

I don't know if BB will honour this for sure, but it won't hurt to try. they won't ship to Canada so I can't cash in on this deal :damn:

Best of luck to the rest of you though :)

---Ammut

Its still showing $5 each for me...but only if splinter cell is on the list. I forgot to mention that Sega GT Online (preorder) also is cut down to $5.

Anyone in the states mind ordering the games for me then shipping them over? I sure would appreciate that ;)

---Ammut

I couldn't find it at all now. I searched for Splinter Cell Xbox and it comes up in the search, but the link isn't valid. The only other reference I could find was that if you bought this one game (I think it was Prince of Persia) you could get Splinter Cell for free.

this stuff happens all the time. it will NOT be honored. youll be lucky if they even send you an email saying your credit card was credited.

Toys R Us has a deal on, Buy Prince of Persia and get Splinter Cell For Free, this is for all systems (Xbox, GCN, PS2).

Usually when shiat like this happens they won't honor it unless it's already shipped. By then it's too late. If they caught it before then, don't get your hopes up.

Back