GC Gameboy player

Status
Not open for further replies.

schi0249

Mid Boss
How many people are eargerly waiting for Nintendo to relase the GC GB player? I know I am. I can not wait to play the newer Castlevaina games on a big scream. Also, Radiant Silvergun. How awesome is that gonna be. Of course thats if it translates well.

Its the only accesory I can remember ever being in anticipation for. Although, im concerned at what they might price it at. Ill buy it if its $70 or less, but any more then that and I wont be getting one. Anyone know if their has been an official price set for it yet?

I don't know if its official. But EB online in the US is showing it at $39.99. Thats been their price since it was announced. (I pre-ordered it that same day)

Thats a great price.. I'll definately be getting one of those.

I'm also really looking forward to it, but it seems the GBASP and the GB Player are almost competing against one another... either way... Gotta catch 'em all ;)

Whats really awesome, using the GC-GBA link cable I heard you can use your GBA as the controller. Also, You are gonna be able to link the GB Player to a GBA. Extreme 2 player action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back