Funny Ebay Auctions

Wow. No I think the only thing you're missing is that the high bidder has a rating of 2. He's not going to pay that.

TR7... its a tiny lil' shit box. Or the Triumph

my pops used to have the TR6... we called that his rocket car, as kind of a joke. But anyways its like a porsche ferrari wanna be car. We used to ship em' all the time. The stopped making them back in the 80's.

Heres a quick link i found in google... http://www.tr6.org/

thats about the tr6... but yeah, now they seem to make only motorcycles. Probably because their cars are shit, they need to be worked on all the time. I will say the tr6 does go fast, my pops could get that lil uk pos up to 120

My next doors neighbors used to have 2 truimphs one hardtop and one convertible and one of them was always broke , if not both of them , seems like the hardtop was more of the sh1tbox .

I dig on the old rolls royce buggy carriage looking truimphs but those are worth some serious $$$$ .

I thought the car in the ebay ad was a kit car supposed to be like a ferrarie though .

On all these auctions that we see with some stupid silly gimmick for sale that gets bids up to the thousands or tens of thousands, or millions of dollars, my question is, do the people actually pay up for their bid? Or is it known to be just joke bids, and the seller is OK with it, or is it just the seller's friends bidding it up?

I'm just curious. Because I could be making a heck of a lot of money of poeple are actually paying up on these funny ebay auctions.

JMT.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Wed, 2005-03-09 @ 04:41 PM

Lame.

A typo in the auction title! So funny! :rolleyes:

[post=131143]Quoted post[/post]​

Die.

I thought it was worth a cheap laugh. :rolleyes:

Back