Feel the Magic XY XX

Prologue:

The day he saw her as they passed on the street, it was love at first sight. But being an ordinary, shy boy, he could never get a girl like her. Being the most sough after girl in high school, she had the brains, body, and smile that made all of the guys' hearts melt.

What should have ended in a crush was suddnely turned upside down when an unusual man with bunny ears on his head suddenly appeared. This leader of the Super Performance Group, the Rub Rabbits, gave our hero the chance to earn the affection of his dream girl. With a fish tank and some crazy stunts, he embarks on a love story unlike any other...

sweet, you needa let us know how it is :). The game looked kinda fun, different for sure but fun.

damn, that thing is WAY small too.....

The day he saw her as they passed on the street, it was love at first sight.  But being an ordinary, shy boy, he could never get a girl like her.

That is me the whole way. :lol:

Wow. That's an awesome package. The space for the GBA game seems like a nice addition as well.

And the extra-content via GBA Sega games is highly intriguing.

Hm... I really wish I had a DS right now. My first-generation GBA has been good for me, but I think it may time for us to part ways...

i lost my original GBA in a car accident... it smashed into my head and shattered, along with 3 cans on pop! ohhhhhh, it broke my arm too! that sucked, totalled my benz in that accident. now i have to drive a focus!!!!!

so i got an SP and then tara went and borrowed that FOREVER!!!!

so now im gonna pick up a DS... hopefully that doesn't leave me.

Wow, it's nice that they went back to hard cases after those lame cardboard boxes (with no cart protector) that GBA games come in.

just remember, nintendo isn't calling the ds a replacement for the gba, it's just another branch. The fact shows in the cost of games, I believe ds games cost more.

Once you start competing with consoles on unit price and game prices, you've lost me as an early adopter, and maybe altogether. I've only got so many peanuts to barter for games with!

an unusual man with bunny ears on his head suddenly appeared. This leader of the Super Performance Group, the Rub Rabbits,

And nobody has yet commented about how it was a Rabbit that posted this in the first place???

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Sun, 2004-11-21 @ 01:29 AM

I am lost, lol.
[post=124144]Quoted post[/post]​
Scared0o0Rabbit, the member, was the one who started this thread. The story in this game has something to do with "an unusual man with bunny ears on his head," and he happens to be the "leader of the Super Performance Group, the Rub Rabbits."

:huh I don't get it either.

:hehehe:

Well... its here, I got my DS early this morning, and I picked up Madden 2005... awesome...

Super Mario 64ds.... A perfect port.

and Feel the Magic....simply awsome..

Feel the magic can be best described as a warioware "type game"... there are several mini games, with boss levels after each two or so "mini games". The games range in simple to semi-difficult.. the game is addictive.. if you enjoyed warioware, this will be for you... the graphics are nice, although there isn't anything complex going on at any given time, but this is a must own if you have a DS.... :cheers :cheers

So my ds is still in cincinatti, where it's been for days on end. I think they figured out what was inside and are playing it or something.

Back