Enemy Zero

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
ENEMY ZERO

YOUR WORST ENEMY

IS THE ONE YOU CANNOT SEE.

It begins with the high-pitched sound of danger and ends with the victim's final breath.

An invisible force is slaughtering your entire crew on a ship stranded in deep spacel. Suddenly all conventional combat skills are worthless as you face your greatest challenge: a silent enemy so brutal, you never see it coming. Plus it's 100 times more deadly than any 3 dimensional foe you've ever met face-to-face.

SSShhhhh. Your ears are your allies now and your gun is your savior.
  • As Laura Lewis, you wage mental and physical war with an invisible adversary
  • Breakthrough "audio-intuitive" game design and intensely graphic cinematic offer challenging gameplay
  • Immersive quality of an RPG strategy game coupled with the intensity of a 1st person shooter
  • Chilling Michael Nyman ("The Piano") soundtrack envelopes you in a shroud of mystery and intrigue

:eek:

Attachments

• EnemyZero_USA_Front.JPG
    EnemyZero_USA_Front.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 135
  • EnemyZero_USA_Back.JPG
    EnemyZero_USA_Back.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 145
  • EnemyZero_JAP_Front.JPG
    EnemyZero_JAP_Front.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 143
  • EnemyZero_JAP_Back.JPG
    EnemyZero_JAP_Back.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 153
  • EnemyZero_JAP_Book_Front.JPG
    EnemyZero_JAP_Book_Front.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 155
  • EnemyZero_JAP_Disc0.JPG
    EnemyZero_JAP_Disc0.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 144
  • EnemyZero_JAP_Disc1.JPG
    EnemyZero_JAP_Disc1.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 132
  • EnemyZero_JAP_Disc2.JPG
    EnemyZero_JAP_Disc2.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 141
  • EnemyZero_JAP_Disc3.JPG
    EnemyZero_JAP_Disc3.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 134
Enemy Zero is just so special.....

It's atmosphere and sound track, the tension when hunting (or being hunted by) enemies....this game makes you fear to play it and if you do, it makes your heart bump really fast!

E0 is one of my favourite games (but obviously not one of my most played games :D ), so I created my Enemy Zero fanpage with videos, walkthroughs, interviews and other info.

BTW: Enemy Zero was released for PC, too. You can patch the Saturn E0 with voice and video files from PC E0. I successfully created an all-german-voice version of E0 for me :) .

The concept of some sort of echo location used to locate the enemies is very original and unique. I would like to see something similar in other (homebrew?)games.

After all (D, E0, D2) I'm a real fan of WARP :agree .

ive had this for awhile now but im just starting to get into it i have to agree it is very unique damn good gfx for the saturn too

Hmm, I've got this game (US version) but the discs are different, it has colored images of the main characters printed on it.

I can't get anywhere in Enemy Zero it's very confusing. I did make a PAR code way back when where the gun is always charged up which helps a lot. ;)

It's one of those games that I got simply because it seemed cool. Sort of like Baroque on the PSX which has a unique visual style but as a game isn't terribly exciting. Maybe someday I'll give EO another try!

Back