Dungeon Master Nexus for Sega Saturn - English V2 and French + Translation Kit for any language

I made a complete English version of Dungeon Master Nexus for the Sega Saturn console (the original version is Japanese only).
Download full game
Dungeon Master Nexus for Sega Saturn Translation Kit (if you want to build your own translated version from the original)

I made my best and I playtested the whole game with the translated version. However neither Japanese nor English is my native language so there might be room for improvement.
Please post your feedback here if you find any kind of typo or poor translation, even if it seems insignificant. Any help is welcome and will be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I've always admired the amazing work the DM community has done to find out you translated this i cant even describe it. with this news especially on the 25th anniversary. I dont care if i have to stapegun cords to walls and hang upside down, I will figure out a way to show this game live. Your a fraking legend TY!!!!

Great stuff! Here's a cheat code which changes the aspect ratio of the 3D graphics (not 2D elements like menus) to 16:9. Credit to @Esppiral for the original cheat code.

Master code
F6000914 C305 B6000B00 0000

Widescreen
160970EE 00C0

Works in Pseudo Saturn Kai via custom codes feature and next version of PSK will have this code :)

@ChristopheF I would also strongly recommend looking at: SEGA Saturn 29th Anniversary Game Competition as this will help spread the word of this project there are prizes which if you dont care you could just donate. You should have awhile to submit, tohugh if you think you can fix the issues you outlined, you could update it and submit it later., i'll be paying closer attention to see if anyone is streaming this and post on the DM forum as soon as i know.

Hot damn! I own the import for my Saturn and have always wanted to play it in English.

I'm loading this translation up right now. Thank you for your hard work!

Here are some screenshots
English:
Game~Dungeon_Master_Nexus~Sega_Saturn~Main_Menu_English~Screenshot.png
Game~Dungeon_Master_Nexus~Sega_Saturn~Viewing_Champion_Mirror_English~Screenshot.png
Game~Dungeon_Master_Nexus~Sega_Saturn~Viewing_Champion_Inventory_English~Screenshot.png

French:
Game~Dungeon_Master_Nexus~Sega_Saturn~Main_Menu_French~Screenshot.png
Game~Dungeon_Master_Nexus~Sega_Saturn~Viewing_Champion_Mirror_French~Screenshot.png
Game~Dungeon_Master_Nexus~Sega_Saturn~Viewing_Champion_Inventory_French~Screenshot.png

I'm getting an error during extraction, says there's not enough storage or memory but there is.
Is this just happening to me?

I chose a large dictionary size of 2048GB when creating the 7z archive and 7-zip said that 2050 MB of RAM would be necessary for extraction.

I have replaced the archive file so that now it should only require 512 MB of RAM during extraction.
Please try to download and extract again with this new file.

Last edited:
I chose a large dictionary size of 2048GB when creating the 7z archive and 7-zip said that 2050 MB of RAM would be necessary for extraction.

I have replaced the archive file so that now it should only require 512 MB of RAM during extraction.
Please try to download and extract again with this new file.
It worked fine now.
It must be it then, the pc I'm currently on has only 2 Gig of ram.
Thank you very much!

Ive been trying to work on a video tutorial for this game, last night I completed what I think is probably the best version i can make. Dungeon Master Nexus Primer version 2 I hope this helps people esp those who are new to the game or dont have much experience in Dungeon explorer games. Once again None of this would be possible without the incredible work ChristopheF has done both for the translation and maintaining that dungeon master Super fan site. Perhaps This will lead to making your own dungeons, one can hope.

Back