Does anyone have FFVII PC?

I need some help with FFVII PC. I've gotten it to run on Windows XP. Sometimes it crashes but I've learned to save often and it really hasn't annoyed me that much.

The only problem I'm having now is that I cannot get past a certain point without the game completely crashing. This is during the escape of Rocket Town on the Tiny Bronco. I'm asking someone with FFVII PC to take my save file, play just to the point where you can save, and post it back up.

I've tried uninstalling the unofficial patch and reinstalling the game AND running in software mode, but no luck. If someone could do this for me I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

• save05.ff7
    63.6 KB · Views: 116
  • save05.ff7
    63.6 KB · Views: 110
I'll try it and see if it works

edit: while i'm reinstalling, have you tried...(oops, you have)

Here you go, I saved just after being able to control the bronco at the nearest coast. I saved it onto the empty third slot.

Attachments

• save05.ff7
    63.6 KB · Views: 115
  • save05.ff7
    63.6 KB · Views: 111
There's an xp patch out there. I'll see if I have it, but don't hold your breath. You should be able to find it though. (and yes I have it too, graphics are so much better than psx version ^_^).

I've got a similar problem; I think my disc 2 is scratched and won't play the rocket launching movie (huge materia part). I have the win xp patch and all other movies to this point play correctly. If someone wants to play my game to the next save that would help. If it's after getting the huge materia please get it :lol:

Sorry, for some reason it wouldn't let me upload a .ff7 file so I added .zip to the end, just delete the .zip don't try to extract it with winrar or anything.

Attachments

• save00.ff7.zip
    63.6 KB · Views: 115
  • save00.ff7.zip
    63.6 KB · Views: 108
Back