Converting DVD to Region 1

slinga

Established Member
Hey guys,

Can somebody guide me on converting a dvd ("My Sassy Girl" :banana) from region 3 to region 1? It doesn't work on my dvd player and I don't know if they have any hacks for it. I have no idea how to, and I don't even own a dvd drive. Any links would be appreciated. My friend will burn the DVD for me.

Try using DVD Shrink.

You can use it to change the region on DVDs, I usually just make them Region free.

Of course the main reason for the tool is to backup DVD-9 onto DVD-5.

This site here is a great place to go for your dvd needs.

this list here is a list of dvd cracks for a great deal of different dvd players to make them region free. Just go through it and find your model DVD player and perform the crack on it. Some cracks take a code you put into the remote. Others may be a file you burn onto a cd and place into the DVD player to reflash the thing. (That is what I did for my GE dvd player. I have recently given it to my mother so she can watch movies her boyfriend from Scotland mails her) Being PAL or NTSC doesn't matter on DVDs either. As long as your DVD player is region free it plays beautifully.

I really like the ones that have you flash the thing. You can set new back grounds for the system menu. Mine is this pimpin pic of Kite.

Click me and make me grow...

Back