Collage of SX

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug 22, 2004 @ 05:52 PM

Wheres this bathtub thing people are talking about.

Des, please link to the bathtub! :banana

Yeah, i can understand that ^^.

Did you loved "return of the living deads 3" or you have some other préferences ^^

I've never seen any of the Living Dead movies, but I think they're on my list. For the best Gore-Flicks you've got to watch Japanese movies, Koroshiya-1, Dead or Alive, Versus etc. There's also a movie series called Guinnea Pig. It has no plot, they are just 40 minute torture sessions--I've never seen those.

AHHHHHH, havent checked out those pics yet... gonna at work.... just woke up though, weird as dream. The photo shoot i was talking about earlier was in my dream. In the dream me and some random girl were staging a fake murder scene on this beat up old couch, it was so weird. she wearing the chearleader uniform, and i was lying dead on the couch. She has this confused look on her face while lightly holding a knife and about to drop it.... SO WEIRD. I have to do this shoot NOW.

hrmmm, id go more into depth, but you might be freaked out.

i checked out those pics.... oooooooh, pretty, WEIRD, but strangely pretty.... makes you make a double take and say hummina hummina hummina

We need more pics up... This is not my own drawing, but my friend Andy's, He is awesome, these are just quick sketches of him. He goes to SCAD for linear art concept and 3D design.

skullfacebitch.jpg

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 23, 2004 @ 04:09 PM

I don't know which one is more disturbing...

They've all been a bit 'meh' really.

I don't know what I expected to see, but they really just don't do anything for me. I'm neither drawn into them nor repulsed. *shrug*

i dont know... i really only liked the girl with the hooks.... but its mainly for the curves and flaps of skin on her legs..... ermmmm, hehe, no im not into that kind of stuff.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Aug 23, 2004 @ 02:02 AM

nirvana.jpg

hrmmm, please dont yell at me... i love this one.

i linked wrong pic... there fixed it.

Hey!

There's the finger eating lady in the corner!

Er.. wait...

*Looks closely*

Nope, not her....

that stuff is gettin' worst and worst.... hrmmm, what is up with the whole erotic side to it. Hrmm, like that one of the girls in the water... come on, the tubes up her >< with the cameras pointed. dude, just corny.

the hook chick wasnt really erotic, nude true, but not this piles of woman being malested or eating eachother... hrmmm, i really need to find that pic from "the village" thats a beautiful death shot.

Back