Any other Thunder Blade fans??....

Man, I LOVE this game! I used to play it at my local arcade, back in the late '80's, but I can't understand why it never got a perfect home console port. IMO, it's more then worthy of a Sega Ages re-release. The SMS port is pretty good, though.

I played the game on the upright cab, and I've seen them go for $400.00 on Ebay-if I could do a pick-up, I'd pay the money!

At any rate, whom all at Sega developed this game? I'd be interested in knowing.

I've got thunderblade for SMS and super thundeblade for Genesis.

I've always liked the into-the-screen perspective shooters, like afterburner, space harrier, galaxy force, panorama cotton, night striker, and I even love the FMV versions, like microcosm, a/x 101, starblade, bug blasters, novastorm, sewer shark, cobra command, soul star, star strike, rebel assault, etc.

So that's why I picked up super thunderblade. I completed it too, probably used codes though. Not quite as good as afterburner, but still fun. And I prefer the into-the-screen parts to the vertical scrolling parts on this game.

I picked up thunderblade becuase I found it cheap, and hey, I like to pick up all the titles from a series. I usually pick up anything I find cheap, that's how I ended up with most of my collection.

Back