$99 XBox? XBox2 in 2005?

as long as they got more than the halo franchise behind it, perhaps a sonic game, maybe a decent remake of cyber speedway/gran chaser or another racing game with weapons *cough*road rash*cough*, it may not fall like the saturn did.

xbox has a real big following around here. Most ppl ahve a PS2 but dont buy games for it and have an XBox. all the gamers usually buy Gamecube stuff though.

gta vice city is amazing on it... people complain that there arent any good games on it, there about 30 must have titles, exclusive or not to xbox, and thats enough to me. ... im only gonna buy 12 games probably if i ever get 1. Is it worth it for the emus alone???

Yeah, I'd say the emus and media players seem to be more of a reason to own an Xbox at this point. Of course, with modding, the system becomes more expensive.

Originally posted by it290@Jan 31, 2004 @ 05:07 PM

Yeah, I'd say the emus and media players seem to be more of a reason to own an Xbox at this point. Of course, with modding, the system becomes more expensive.

Its not that expensive, I bought a mod and a PAR 4M+ for my Saturn after all.

There's a new Fallout on Xbox and PS2! I just saw a trailer for it. Sonic Heroes is already on it, and then there's Ninja Gaiden. Man, someone needs to genetically engineer a tree that grows money. Oh well, my brother wants to get an Xbox, I'll tell him to wait for a price drop and then buy more games that I can borrow from him. ;)

Please don't call that POS a Fallout game, especially after the pain of Fallout 3 being canned.

it's like 50 bucks shipped for the chip (if u can put one in yerself) and if you want the 120gig hdd (trust me, u want it) that's about 90 bucks. the big hdd isn't a MUST though....xbox games and N64 games are the only things that rlly take up space. Premodded systems run a bit more....quite a bit I believe.

Either way, it's worth it. I have colecovision, intellivision, nes, gg/sms, gba, snes, genesis, N64, playstation, and sum other I believe emulated on my box. it's a gamers dream come true. PS1 games run really perfect and A LOT of the N64 games run real good. but ya, definatly get one....it's great.

Originally posted by it290@Feb 1, 2004 @ 05:38 AM

Please don't call that POS a Fallout game, especially after the pain of Fallout 3 being canned.

Is it that bad?? Damn...

Back