20 pin saturn

Lo Guys...

just after a little bit of help, Ive had a sega saturn since they were first out in the UK and its still going strong, Ive been looking into buying a mod chip for it so i can play my back ups ;) of my games.....

i know of 1 place were i can acquire a mod chip but this is for a 21 pin saturn, mine is a 20 pin, could you guys point me in the right direction on modding a 20 pin saturn? and maybe where to acquire a mod cip for said saturn?

Thanks in advance

Anomaly

Originally posted by Sonikusan@Nov 29, 2003 @ 04:28 PM

Well, do you want to play copies or imports. For copies, you don't need to buy anything. :devil

Swap trick is a pain... I wouldn't recommend that one for backups.

There is so many people looking for a 20 pin mod that we can start an online petition to any of the companies that produced them in the past... :p

I think the only way to get those again will be to talk directly with a producer, ask how is the minimum production run, look how much will it cost and order them. And surely the minimum production run will be like 1000 mods, so no one will take the risk of ask for 1000 mods and not sell'em all.

I doubt any manufactures in China would start producing 20 Pin mods for people. Let alone trust someone to purchase and make payment for such a large quantity, unless your a proven wholesale or distributer of gray market or pirate hardware (And not the cops). Besides the market for 20 Pin mods are well passed prime. All the users who needed one localy and in HK have one, and few people in North Amarica and other parts of the world who needs one are generaly too small of a market to care about. I would assume that any leftover stock is shipped to local Chinese stores (On demand) though because it seems be it 20 Pin or 21 Pin, there is no machine they cannot accept for modding.

Originally posted by Sonikusan@Nov 29, 2003 @ 11:28 AM

Well, do you want to play copies or imports. For copies, you don't need to buy anything. :devil

its for copies.... for imports i have a 5 in 1 action replay cart

Originally posted by Tagrineth+Dec 4, 2003 @ 08:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tagrineth @ Dec 4, 2003 @ 08:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anomaly@Dec 4, 2003 @ 07:58 PM

its for copies.... for imports i have a 5 in 1 action replay cart

It's 4 in 1. =) [/b][/quote]

region converter, save cart, 4m, action replay, development, 5in1

well actually the idea behind the '5-in-1' is that it has a cheat function, import enabler, save memory, 1m memory expansion AND 4m memory expension, so basically the DRAM makes up for 2 things (of course that's bs)

Back