Zelda: Wind Waker is out! Why no comments?

VertigoXX

Mid Boss
I'm guessing that everyone is too busy playing the new Zelda to be posting here, right? I mean, it can't be TV, all the channels are showing the same thing over and over again. There are some good movies out, but not that many, so it can't be that. So everyone's busy playing Zelda, right?

I have it, got it the day it came out, but I havn't played it much yet (The little time I have been spending on games latly has been spent finishing up Xenosaga). My brothers almost beat it, and from what ive played and what ive seen him play its quite good. It even has some attempt at a plot, better then previous games in the series at least (rescue princess zelda doesn't count as one).

I got the wind waker the day it came out (in the uk) And completed it within a couple of weeks a truly amazing game. I'm going throgh it again and I'm amazed at how much stuff I missed out on definetly worth getting. :)

I too am a huge fan of the new Zelda. I'll probably get round to playing through it again some time soon.

Lets hope EAD gets a sequel out during the GCs life time.

Back