Zelda Twilight princess

Hey, I've heard Zelda Twilight princess is not longer being released this year. Anyone know when the new release date is and why they pushed it back :?:

I posted this on the news page almost a month ago. (Hence why I moved it off the news section.) They moved it to first quarter 2K6.

Nintendo says they're adding more features to the game. Reality check says that either it just plain isn't going to be ready in time, or they want to push it back so they don't have such a great looking game coming out the same time as the new hardware. Might not be such a good idea to put out a game for the old system that looks better than the launch titles for the new system. :p

I'm tellin ya. The new features are going to be LinkaChu. It's the same feature in the pokemon game where you tell link to do something with the mic connected. They're also combining Nintendogs features so that you can feed and pet link when he's in his wolf form.

LinkaChu, I choose you!!!!

I pissed off my Pikachu; afterwards it didn't follow my orders. Slaves......er, I mean Pokémon are sometimes rebellous.

Wouldn't that LinkaChu thing work better if Link were like the Slave driver.....er, I mean trainer and the Cuccos were like Pikachu. Personally, I find the thought of Zeldémon quite refreshing for an old classic. The Zelda franchise has just as many enemies to enslave.....er, I mean to control as did the Pokémon franchise had in its start.

Cucco, big flock of Cuccos angry at Link for hitting you with various weapons attack.
Cucco: cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccoooooo!

Gotta enslave....er, I mean catch ém all.

Back