Zelda 4 swords - GC

lordofduct

Established Member
I have a disk only copy of Zelda 4 swords. Its in a generic CD case with no manual. I am asking either trade or US$20 + shipping. Shipping should be cheap in the US, probably like 2 bucks or less.

For trade, I'll take just about anything I dont own. Unless its on XBOX, sorry no XBOX trades. I am looking for some games and will put up any compensation for those which you do not believe are worth trading just for a copy of Zelda. I have many games I am willing to trade. This weekend I will be making a list of my games, and a want list on my website www.suhleap.com

Trade wants:

Tales of Symphonia(GC)

Pikmin 2(GC)

Sonic Collection(GC)

Phantasy Star 2 and 4(yeah like you'll give it up though :D)

Like I said compensation can be debated on some of these games, I seriousily wouldnt trade something like PS4 just for zelda 4 swords.

Also make your own offers, I like RPG's the most.

Hey i'll take it if maybe you could do like $25 shipped to Canada

Originally posted by lordofduct@Oct 13, 2004 @ 10:53 PM

I have a disk only copy of Zelda 4 swords. Its in a generic CD case with no manual. I am asking either trade or US$20 + shipping. Shipping should be cheap in the US, probably like 2 bucks or less.

For trade, I'll take just about anything I dont own. Unless its on XBOX, sorry no XBOX trades. I am looking for some games and will put up any compensation for those which you do not believe are worth trading just for a copy of Zelda. I have many games I am willing to trade. This weekend I will be making a list of my games, and a want list on my website www.suhleap.com

Trade wants:

Tales of Symphonia(GC)

Pikmin 2(GC)

Sonic Collection(GC)

Phantasy Star 2 and 4(yeah like you'll give it up though :D)

Like I said compensation can be debated on some of these games, I seriousily wouldnt trade something like PS4 just for zelda 4 swords.

Also make your own offers, I like RPG's the most.

[post=120922]Quoted post[/post]​

Back