Who Likes Rap???

Ok, I Am Sure Some Of You People Like Rap. I Myself, Do. And, I Do It For A Passtime. I Know You Might Look At It Like It's Rocket Science, And Some Of You Look At It Like Stone Age People Could Do It. But Rappers, Are Nothing But Street Poets. I Am Down With RPG's Who Ain't...But We Do Need A Little Bit Of Culture Mixed In With Things. So If You Like Rap, Post This Here...

Favorite Rapper(s)-

Favorite Song(s)-

2pac and bone thugs, all of their shit. Also NWA(and all the artists after they went solo), Snoop (not when w/ no limit though), and a lot more gangsta rap. and ya, I am white...

New rap fuckin blows nuts...

Favorite Songs

===

Coolio - Fantastic Voyage

Warren G ft. Nate Dogg (I think) - Regulate

Sorry, that's it. I generally don't listen to rap, and I only know those songs from when they were on MTV ca. 11 years ago.

Umm, lay off the caps on every word man, that's freaking annoying.

Anyway, I'm down with some good rap. Favorites would include Grandmaster Flash, Boogie Down Productions, Run DMC, Public Enemy, NWA, Ice-T, 2 Live Crew, and Kool Keith.

I like some here and there... I don't hate really much of it. My sister's listen to it, some friends, I've been to Elite's (local club) and have no hatred for the music.

Just I don't really purchase anything.

I have purchased:

OutKast (I really like Outkast)

Snoop Dog (older stuff, I used to listen to him a lot back in 94')

DMX (is this rap?)

Cypress Hill (ohhhh man do I love Cypress Hill... Black Sunday was the 3rd album I purchased by myself, 1st and 2nd were U2 Achtung Baby and oh god I'm not gonna tell you #2... i regret #2)

That's good enough for now. We are cultured here at SX.

Back