Where are all the Dreamcast/Saturn soundtracks?

What happened to all the Dreamcast/Saturn soundtracks, please? :/

And also, could SOMEONE please give me some kind of feedback about the NiGHTS Into Dreams... level MP3s which I uploaded to IceMan2k's FTP?

I don't know why you deleted my topic about that; if I'm pissing anyone off here, tell me rather than just ignoring me.

Thanks very much.

I don't know why you deleted my topic about that

It wasn't deleted, I moved it to the mod/admin forum since it didn't really seem to be addressed to the general SX audience.

The Dreamcast and Saturn music sections have been temporarily disabled due to bandwidth problems.

That's all you need to know.

;)

Originally posted by ExCyber+Sun, 2005-01-30 @ 08:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ExCyber @ Sun, 2005-01-30 @ 08:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>It wasn't deleted, I moved it to the mod/admin forum since it didn't really seem to be addressed to the general SX audience.
[post=128660]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Oh right... my mistake. Sorry about that! :)

<!--QuoteBegin-Flakvin
@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 10:23 AM

The Dreamcast and Saturn music sections have been temporarily disabled due to bandwidth problems.

That's all you need to know.

;)
[post=128766]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Thanks Flakvin... That's a shame. :( I'm guessing that my tracks won't be up any time soon?

Anyway, thanks for the info! :banana

All of the soundtracks are back now.

Although there is a slight problem with the download script at this point in time, which is currently not allowing anyone to download anything.

Flakvin wrote:

All of the soundtracks are back now.

Cool! I hope you guys haven't been having too much bandwidth trouble. :)

Flakvin wrote:

Although there is a slight problem with the download script at this point in time, which is currently not allowing anyone to download anything.

Hmm... I remember when you guys had normal downloads (from my downloading the PDS soundtrack ages ago). But I see why you made a script for downloads - it stops people from linking directly to the files.

With their orange crusty cheeto-y fingers..! :D

Back