Wavebird goes platinum......in America.

It originally came out in Japan as platinum but now the US shores will get the matching treatment :)

The WaveBird, that nifty million-selling wireless GameCube controller, will be available in a new Platinum color starting November 17, with a retail price of $34.99.

Never did like those controllers. There was a little lag to them compared to the wired ones.

Thats strange... I never had that.

Maybe try to use a different frequency, you might be getting interferance.

yeah the only lag i ever had was when you would let the controller sit idle for a while but when you're playing a game that usually never happens. i could actually control my game thru the bathroom wall when i was occupied and taking a seat. i think the next gen of consoles should have wavebird controllers standard with the IR's as the controller ports.

I had similar probelms. I played around with the channel settings and eventually got rid of it. I have a wireless router and and cordless phone and they were all stepping on each other.

All I know is, I had no problems until I got those 2 devices. And then, by changing channels, I solved it. Could be a coincidence, though.

Back