[Unreleased] Sega CD : Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

vbt

Staff member
The games was planed for the beginning of the year 1994. It was the port of the PC game, it was cancelled because of the low success of the previous Lucas Art games on this console.

indianajones.jpg

I played the hell out of this when it came out, back when I played PC games. Once I became a console only person, imagine how upset I was when I found out that this was planned for release, then cancelled. Granted this was back in 2001 when I discovered this, seven or eight years after the PC release, but it still would be nice to have on Mega CD, for nostalgia.

Cloud121 said:
I played the hell out of this when it came out, back when I played PC games. Once I became a console only person, imagine how upset I was when I found out that this was planned for release, then cancelled. Granted this was back in 2001 when I discovered this, seven or eight years after the PC release, but it still would be nice to have on Mega CD, for nostalgia.

Sure the game deserved to be released but graphically looked under the PC release because of the lack of colors displayed by the SegaCD. I'm wondering if a company like Oldergames or gooddealgames could get a hand on a such game.

vbt said:
I'm wondering if a company like Oldergames or gooddealgames could get a hand on a such game.

No chance. Considering the value of the 'Indian Jones' brand.

Back