Ultraman import for 3do

I just recently got this game. It kinda sucks but I got it more for my nephew who's into ultraman. Does anyone know what ultraman this is? I heard it was for another American Ultraman series that was short lived here in the states. Also, has anyone beat this game as this is super hard even on the easiest setting.

kyosuke75

Never played it, but there was brief Ultraman series here in the early nineties... I think it was all-new. This would have been about the time power rangers were gaining in popularity. Could that be the one?

it's called Ultraman Powered.

god nows which Ultram this is - I lost track after Ultraman Seven... yep it was all those years ago... :p

i very much doubt that...

Ultraman series was/is about the aliens who come to earth defending from other space baddies... they usually on their arrival kill off our hero so they assume their form till it's time for the transformation...

Power Ranger is/was based on one of live action transformation tv series - it's custom that these tv series run for 6 months or so before replaced by another team in the different costume but basically same story... the reason Power Ranger changed their costume throughout the series was because the battle footage they used initially was from Japanese tv series and after they ran out they have to use from another TV series and had to make excuse that our heroes got new powers with new costumes... that's how I remember it anyway...

dj898,

Exactly. The first Power Rangers series (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers) action footage was taken from an Ultraman show from Japan.

But that's incorrect. I decided to research it, and the first series was infact an americanized version of "Dinosaur Task Force Beast Rangers."

Back