The Most Incredible Story Ive ever heard

So this guy over at one of the forums I go to finds .... a M2 at Flee Market! This is a true story. If you want to see more of it, go here.

Originally posted by link343@Sat, 2005-07-16 @ 04:28 PM

So this guy over at one of the forums I go to finds .... a M2 at Flee Market! This is a true story. If you want to see more of it, go here.

[post=136799]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm "this guy". I've posted some screen shots of this M2, a model FZ-21S1, on my website. The pictures were taken of the M2 playing a video cd (VCD) that I made. I don't have any other software to try on the machine. I find it interesting that some of the screen are half Japanese and half english. I need help translating these screens if anyone can help me.

http://sflynn.info Under the all things M2 section

Originally posted by schi0249@Wed, 2005-07-27 @ 10:13 AM

That is one sweet lookin machine. What was the PCMCIA port gonna be used for?

[post=137358]Quoted post[/post]​

According to a press release.

It features a 4X CD-ROM drive (for playback of M2-CD, as well as VideoCD 2.0) and a PCMCIA Type III slot for use with modem, ethernet, memory, hard drive or other compatible PC card devices.

Originally posted by Mask of Destiny@Wed, 2005-07-27 @ 12:25 PM

So what happens if you stick a standard 3DO game in the unit?

[post=137369]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't have a 3do game to try, but other people have said that the M2 was not backward compatible.

and from what I know there's no game made for M2...

just some arcade game for the board based on M2 variant...

pretty impressive door stop if you ask me... (and expensive)

unless you are into house design or some car sales... :p

That controller is very intriguing. Who needs a multitap? :D

Does it have a bootup animation? If it's in 3D, that might be the only 3D this box'l ever see.

Unless it was tested with prototype software.

Back