Tennis 2k2

In the worldtour mode, there are several minigames for training but theres one which I have no idea what to do Disc Shooter, anyone know whats the objective of this minigame? I really can´t figure it out what you´re suppose to do in Disc Shooter :huh:

Normally it flashes the goal on the screen before you start. Let's see, disc shooter.. which one was that again? It's been awhile.

The mini-game is the one with the multi faced discs one face is black the other is white when you hit it, it spins in the air and changes side. I don´t know if I have to make some sort of combination to make more points or to turn all discs with the white face up, the problem is you only have 10 balls to do it :blink:

Originally posted by mal@Feb 17, 2004 @ 03:12 PM

The manual doesn't tell you?

Unfortunately it doesn´t <_< :smash

Ah ok. Basically, let's say you hit the top left disc. Then on your next shot you hit the top right disc. All the discs in between will flip and you'll score a certain number of points. You can do this horizontally or vertically. IIRC you can also lose points by re-flipping discs you've already flipped. So basically you just have to score as many points as you can in this manner.

Back