Sell the XBOX and get a GC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
I have been pondering this for a while. I never play the damn thing, I have about 6 or 7 games for it and they just sit there collecting dust. The thing is I had a GC a while ago too but sold it because the same thing happened, I never played it and had 5 games for it. Not sure what to do.

Does the Xbox have Eternal Darkness?

Does the Xbox have Metroid Prime?

If you answered no to any of these questions, then you should sell your Xbox and get a console that does have those games :cool:

Good point!

But I think it needs to be said that if the only games on the Xbox worth mentioning (more than a year after it's launch) are a launch title and some vaporware... its time to start looking elsewhere :biggrin:

well, i dont know about that. Those are the first two games that came to mind that I think ANYONE can enjoy. I personally LOVE Transworld surf and Sega GT 2002, and plan on getting MGS2: Substance, splinter cell (one that probably everyone can enjoy as well) and im debating if i want to get xbox live and UC or Ghost recon. But GC also has many other strong points that you didnt mention, and PS2 has strong points too. Just to me, xbox was the one that I had to have first.

You could try Dragon's Lair 3D: Return to the Lair or
Defender as long as you have the xbox but you have already indicated that you don't have enough money to buy all of the gba games you want. Why concern yourself with console gaming right now if you feel indifferent to the whole mess but know very well what you want for your gba?

Is the xbox taking up needed space? If it is then sell it but don't buy another dust magnet.

Iceman, are you interested in PD:O?

imo the PS2 has the best variety.
xbox and gc are the consoles you buy for a few specific titles.

Quote: from calganagain on 2:37 am on Nov. 27, 2002
You could try Dragon's Lair 3D: Return to the Lair or
Defender as long as you have the xbox but you have already indicated that you don't have enough money to buy all of the gba games you want. Why concern yourself with console gaming right now if you feel indifferent to the whole mess but know very well what you want for your gba?

Is the xbox taking up needed space? If it is then sell it but don't buy another dust magnet.

Iceman, are you interested in PD:O?

imo the PS2 has the best variety.
xbox and gc are the consoles you buy for a few specific titles.

This is true... If you dont have the money, its probably best to just not worry about it. Its not like not owning a console/some games is the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back