Segata Sanshirou Shinkenyugi

I have all the commercials unlocked but one, it appears to be number 14 in the list. I checked gamefaqs, there is no solution there. I am curious if someone knows about this.

what locked commercial.... there is a locked commercial, on what, where.... i downloaded the commercials i didnt know there was another place to see em' WHERE ARE YOU SEGATO SANSHIROU!!!!!??

There's a commercial in the game that I haven't unlocked yet. You unlock the commercials by playing mini-games, and so far I have unlocked all but one. It appears to be the fourteenth one on the list of commercials that you can watch.

They were on television but they made the game and included them as unlockables. Hell most of the videos of the commercials you see are just rips of the saturn games videos.

So everyone just downloads these commercials and they think this guy is cool, and aren't even aware of his game. If you've seen his final commercial, it's a freakin ad for this game. So has anyone played this and knows how to unlock the commercial, or am I asking in the wrong place?

Originally posted by braxton_negro@Oct 4, 2004 @ 09:07 PM

I guess I am asking in the wrong place.

[post=120454]Quoted post[/post]​

So it would seem...

I ripped the AVIs from the game disc myself.

Sorry :(

There are two games about Segata, one for the Sega Saturn (Japan only) and one for PC (MAC and Windows) released for japanese market.

Back