Sega Saturn *Official* Wireless Controllers

slinga

Established Member
Hey guys,

As you all know I'm the worst consumer in the world. Near my new apartment (yep I moved again), there's a guy selling a boatload of Saturn stuff. Mostly Japanese games that I never heard of but also 2 brand new Sega wireless controllers. There marked $35 each, but I can haggle him down a little. I don't see any on ebay so I dont' know how much they go for. What's a good price? I think $70 for two controllers is ridiculous.

no it's not IF they are official Sega Japan product.

if they are complete with box then get 'em now.

if they are loose haggle a bit but still pick them up.

insure it comes with the receiver as well - one receiver can be used with two wireless controller by the way the official Sega wireless pad only comes in white colour...

here's the picture of white wireless pad (minus receiver)

pads_2.jpg

cheers

Originally posted by dj898@Tue, 2005-06-14 @ 11:54 AM

if it's official Sega wireless pad that only comes in white colour...

[post=135264]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you mean that official SEGA wireless controller only come in white, or are the only ones that come in white?

I ask because I seem to remember seeing (long ago) some SEGA branded wireless controllers on eBay UK that were black.

what I meant is JPN official only comes out in white while more rare PAL release is in black naturally...

thought he said it's among saturn imports goods... ???

Wow -- didn't know those existed.

If they work good and were in good condition, I would hop on them.

I would LOVE some good wireless controllers for the Saturn.

Keep in mind that the wireless controllers are IR rather than RF.

I've never used IR controllers before (other than TV remotes et al) so I'm not sure just how good they would be.

actually the official one is pretty good.

I use mine instead of wired one and the way I play is I usually sit at an angle to Saturn since it's located at the bottom of the cabinet and I sit up in the couch at an angle...

you only need to point toward with bit of margin not directly facing to get it registered... obviously if you sit with your back turn towards your Saturn it won't work... :p

I've sold two sets on another forum and the buyers were happy except they complained that they have to get JPN white saturn to go with it... :D

Back