Rise of the Dragon

Hy,

if somebody is interested in old adventure games you should check out Rise of the Dragon, released by Dynamix. As far as I know Dynamix was a part of Sierra-Family or still is...not sure. The game was originally released on 7 discs and was very cool. I like the atmosphere and music (PC Speaker) of the game but if anybody is interested in that game he/she should check out http://www.the-underdogs.org which is a great site anyways because you can get ALOT of old games there......especially if you´re a retro-freak ! :smokin:

Yup, released for the US consumer only. Looks like I´ve got to use the converter again...maybe it works this time.

Dynamix is no more. Sierra decided to get rid of the company after they released the final patch to Tribes 2.

If you like the game, check out Heart of China which was made by the same people. It has a different setting (1940s Asia) but similar mechanics.

Thanks, I´ll try that. Rise of the Dragon is really amazing. The atmosphere, characters and the brutality (don´t think that this kind of violence was "normal" durnig that time and even is not today I guess ) make it really unique.

i loved Rise of the dragon... it felt like shadowrun to me so much... I LOVE SHADOWRUN on the genny. That reminds me, has anyone ever played the segacd version of shadowrun, its only jap.

Other good cyberpunk adventure games:

- Blade Runner (PC)

- Beneath a Steel Sky (various platforms)

- Dreamweb (various)

Back