Resident Evil 4

omg guys this game is insane.
i picked it up from my local eb and i gotta say it is one amazing game. it really shows off the cubes power. let me know what u guys thought i plan on playing this all day tom on my day off :)

Heh...

Sorry if it seemed I was giving you crap. I was just kidding around, since I didn't want my thread locked.

Perhaps you could unlock it mal?

Or can you move it here?

I've played it for an hour and definitely been impressed so far. I picked up REmake a couple of weeks back to 'get more into' the RE series but I couldn't stand it at all (controls + camera hurt brain so much...grrrrg). I'm happy to see Capcom take the series in a new direction, I'm not much of a fan of survival horror games but if other games make a similar switch I may have to check them out aswell.

Cloud I am especially amazed that you did not get your copy today... did you threaten to kill people then run off with the demo disc?

would of replied sooner but been to busy with re4 :p the bonus dvd isnt anything speical 10 min of voiced over interviews(yay : /) i def like how they changed the cam and add the laser on the hand gun so u can shoot people in the arms legs etc

forgot to add NO MORE INK RIBIONS! still a typewriter but u just save on it and at the end of a chapter u can save as well also if u die u dont go back to the last save!

Ammut said:
I've played it for an hour and definitely been impressed so far. I picked up REmake a couple of weeks back to 'get more into' the RE series but I couldn't stand it at all (controls + camera hurt brain so much...grrrrg). I'm happy to see Capcom take the series in a new direction, I'm not much of a fan of survival horror games but if other games make a similar switch I may have to check them out aswell.

Cloud I am especially amazed that you did not get your copy today... did you threaten to kill people then run off with the demo disc?

I already had the demo disc for over a month (Played over a hundred times).

But yeah, I did threaten to kill.

Ammut said:
Where did you get the demo disc from? Whenever you talked of playing the demo I figured you just kept going back to gamestop or something :D

I have my sources. :p

Heh...

I just beat the game...

So the Umbrella storyline was wrapped up (they're mentioned maybe two or three times in the game, discounting the opening movie), but it still leaves A LOT of room for a sequel.

Looks like my prediction for the direction of the plot came true (Overall plot. As in RE4, then later games).

I had always been claiming it to be "Best Game of This Generation", now it's the "Best Game Ever Made."

WOW!

Flawless, absolute perfection!

What made it even better was the fact my favorite game character was the star. :)

The boss fights are the most fun I've ever had.

I'll start a new game tomorrow or so.

Here's to RE5 on Revolution! :D

Just bought this game and am loving every minute of it. The BIG dissapointment for me though is no Zombies. What was Capcom thinking when they went no Zombies?!

Back