Raven Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that this game was canned some time ago. Is it true? I just got one of those e3 dvd's with footage of the game, and DAMN does/did it look great!

Unfortunately you are right on both accounts, it has been cancelled and it did look awesome!

I really hope Retro gets it together and pulls off Metroid Prime, hopefully then Nintendo will give them a bit of slack (like they do Rare) and let them finish Raven Blade.

I think we will see it but it will be a long time before we do. And you are right, that game looked kick ass! was one I was looking for. As for a rare game that has some pretty cool visuals, check out Star Fox adventures. Game looks great! Go over to cube.ign.com and download the latest video, you won't be disappointed, trust me.

I could be wrong but isn't Starfox adventures not even a Starfox game at all? I forget the name of the game originaly but it was first in the works for the N64, and was almost complete when it was caned. The main character was this little blue guy, and after the game was canned Nintendo basicly picked up the project and said "hey! People would buy this if we replaced the little blue guy with one of our more popular characters, like...starfox!". They also added in some flying mini games so that it would seam more like a SF game.

they left the title as subtitle. it was originally going to be called "dinosaur island" or something for 64, but they replaced the chars with star-fox and crew.
but since it features star fox im going to forgive nintendo, just this time...and maybe even buy the game, once i get my dirty little paws on a gamecube (which is like never, or at least not till nintendo abandons gcn for a new console)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back