Problem with Sonic Adventure 2 Birthday pack

Hy there, Its been a while...

I've just bought the Sonic adventure birthday pack at lik sang and it has a big bug in the last episode: When you have to play as Eggman he just fall trough the stage and die!! I know this problem exists in a rip. But this one is original (and new in box)!!! :huh

Can someone Please help me with this? Has anyone experienced such problem like me?

Oh, you got one of those bad discs. The problem exists in some rips because they were ripped from the exact same verison you got.

But fear not: it's still possible to beat the game even with that absurd bug. When the level starts, double press and hold the jump buttom to keep Eggman hovering. Now, you have to hover a bit to the right and then away from the camera (the camera will remain locked there until you reach safe ground). Keep flying on the emptiness until things start to pop up. You should see a large vertical tube, just fly into it and you can continue playing normally (beware: there's lots of traps in that tube).

The tube is pretty far away, and Eggman will be really small at such distance, so use the laser aim to better track your position.

WOW is that one absurd bug in a game!!!! How the HELL did that bug get through testing?

I got the birthday pack too, I haven't plaid all the way through it though (beat the original SA2 back the DAY I bought it on release!! how cheap, beat the freakin' game the day it released.) Anyways, I should play through this one and see if I have the bug too.

Back