Phantasy Star Online Download

Oh, this is a legit server. If I catch hacking or hacked characters, you'll get banned. You can also backup your characters on the server using the command /save <password> and do a restore by typing /restor <password>. Note that there is no e on restore in the command.

Edit: If I start to see a lot of traffic I may assign a couple GMs.

I'm on as Nadius.

I never got to experience the multiplayer aspect of PSO when I had I played it on my DC, so this is like a whole new game for me. Literally- I'm on level 6. :)

Nope, currently only support has been released for v1/v2 for dreamcast/pc. No support for any of the other games will be available (from this source atleast) until sega kills off servers for the other games.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Fri, 2005-04-22 @ 09:24 AM

This is a legit server *looks at nadius*.

[post=133111]Quoted post[/post]​

wait- what did i do wrong? I'm kinda puzzled. and since i'm pretty much new to mmorpgs what exactly does 'legit' really mean?

Just noticed in my log that you were kicked a few times for using hacks. Not really sure what that means, but if you got your copy of pso from somewhere besides this link, you may have a compromised version.

As far as mmorpgs go, this isn't a mmorpg as only 4 people can connect to a game at a time.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Mon, 2005-04-25 @ 06:24 PM

Just noticed in my log that you were kicked a few times for using hacks. Not really sure what that means, but if you got your copy of pso from somewhere besides this link, you may have a compromised version.

As far as mmorpgs go, this isn't a mmorpg as only 4 people can connect to a game at a time.

[post=133224]Quoted post[/post]​

I did get the copy from the link above, so i'm trying to figure out what triggered it. I remember being kicked off a few times- but I never looked into why. I was just thinking it was because my nephew has been playing with me on the lan i set up and it was some bandwidth problem on my side.

Even though it's pointless to do this online, I'd like to claim my integrity and tell you that I don't use hacks.

That's fine, I don't really care that much. As long as I don't actually see a hack happening I'm not going to do anything about it anyway.

So far I've only had 2 ban 2 people, and it was mostly because they were doing shady things on the server. The fact that it thought you were running hacks may have been a glitch in the server, if I don't restart every few days it acts funny (about time for a format).

Sweet another server to play on... I have been playing on a private server but its full of hacks even in the 'legit' section. Usually there are only about 5-10 people in the legit section anyways. So this should be more interesting.

Back