Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Episode 4!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
psobbepi4.jpg

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Episode 4 was announced to come out for the PC in Japan February 3rd! This one will have alot of new quests, enemies, items, and weapons. You can also import your old PSO character into it!

Good news for you PSO fans out there!
banana.gif

Thanks to the Magic Box for the info.

I'd be much happier if we see an international release for this game, but I'm sure that it will make enough money and popularity to come out in time.

The question is, is it in the vein of Ep. I & II, or is it like Ep. III? Sounds interesting, but damn have Sega sucked me dry with all the PSO versions out there (v1, v2, Ep I&II, Ep I&II Plus, Ep III.. yikes).

Originally posted by it290+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(it290)</div><div class='quotemain'>The question is, is it in the vein of Ep. I & II, or is it like Ep. III? Sounds interesting, but damn have Sega sucked me dry with all the PSO versions out there (v1, v2, Ep I&II, Ep I&II Plus, Ep III.. yikes).[/b]

Ep 1&2. There are vids online, Google them!

<!--QuoteBegin-stack99

this is good news indeed, nice to see PSO branching off into the PC realm.[/quote]

Eh, PSO v2 has been avalaible on the PC for about 3 years now at least.

great. just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in. oh well. what would be pretty crazy is if sega releases this on linux and on mac os x, and just steal all our lives.

Guys, This game has been talk about on the net for a long time. Go to Psocheats.net.

EDIT:

Oh, 2 things.

1. PSOBB is a pc port of the xbox version of PSO 1&2, but Sega is working on Episodoe 4 for BB.

2. PSOBB is comming to the states in the sping. Sega Shop. Look on the left collum.

Back