OutRunners

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
2006-08-13 to 2006-08-19; Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive

OutRunners™

THE ULTIMATE ARCADE RACE COMES HOME!

YOW! Get behind the wheel of one of the hottest racing machines ever to burn up your screen! Strap in, put the pedal to the metal and brave hairpin turns, dangerous detours, and constantly changing road and weather conditions in the first touring race to span the globe. It's bumper-to-bumper excitement as you tear up the roads in San Francisco, Hawaii, Egypt, Russia, and 36 other courses — even race underwater!

Force out your opponents while playing head-to-head in speed-shattering split-screen action! Choose from eight ultra-cool vehicles, each with its own unique characteristics, such as transmission type, power, and maneuverability. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and kick some asphalt!

Attachments

• OutRunners.JPG
    OutRunners.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 139
Yeah i loved this game in the Arcade but i gotta say i was disappointed in the home conversion. Back then I used to think the megadrive was the machine for arcade perfect graphics as it did Golden Axe and others perfect in how i viewed them back then.

I didn't take into consideration that the arcade was on vastely superior hardware I just thought why did they make it rubbish on purpose :p.

Back