New Saturn Soundtrack!!

The soundtrack from the Saturn game 'Cyber Speedway' is up and ready to download.

Special thanks goes out to Jan Rehschuh (hope thats correct) for this soundtrack contribution :D

:thumbs-up:

wow.

and i emailes yesterday asking to contribute teh cyber speedway sountrack......

i also got the wipeout 2097 and blast chamber sound trakc. but how cna i submit that?

My file server is down so I can't get emails right now.

Got a new case for it so I can fit more hard drives in it. Also upgraded the ram, cpu, motherboard for it. Adding more hard drives in raid 0+1. So far it only has .5TB in Raid 0+1 but I hope to get more by the end of the year. Goal is 1TB.

I'll probably get it up and running by the end of the day. Going reiserfs with a xandros installation on it.

damm, i couldve submited this, but someone beet me to it :damn: :eek:wned ohh well itsa great ST, hope yall like the Bygone Dogs :thumbs-up:

[edit] woops i was thinking og the US version, not the E one. SOA had some indie band do the ST. should i submit the US ST now? [/edit]

Originally posted by Flakvin@Nov 26, 2003 @ 12:07 PM

The soundtrack from the Saturn game 'Cyber Speedway' is up and ready to download.

Special thanks goes out to Jan Rehschuh (hope thats correct) for this soundtrack contribution :D

:thumbs-up:

hey, my name is correct... I hope, I can support your site with sega soundtrack´s... because I download a lot of stuff form lightspeedcomputers...

Originally posted by Flakvin@Nov 27, 2003 @ 09:05 AM

44!! Are they all complete soundtracks?

hi!,

yes they are completed soundtracks :)

ps. i forgot to enable email notification so i tought there was no reply.

Back