Mario Kart GC

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I say the double action two characters in one kart is not a good idea imo, I liked the n64 a LOT but this one :/ they should remove the second character and keap like the n64 version but with crazy detailed graphics. Damn where´s pilotwings on gc nintendo should start giving what people wants :p

It might be a good idea when played, but I don't see the fun it it either. Also the vehicles your driving in aren't something I'm that happy about either. I'd rather have real karts.

What can I say the double action two characters in one kart is not a good idea imo, I liked the n64 a LOT but this one :/ they should remove the second character and keap like the n64 version...

Their is still a two player split screen, the two-players-in-one-cart thing is just a different two player mode that you can choose to use or not. Im personaly very glad they made that an option, as now teamwork is much more involved then 'You hop in your cart, ill hop in mine, then well go our seperate ways and hope our team wins'.

Another game that tried somthing like this was called 'Shadow Squadron' on the 32X system. In it you flew arround in outer space destroying enemy ships and such, and you were given the option to have one person pilot the ship and the other person be the gunner. Me and some people I knew back then had great fun with this, although it was mainly a novelty type of fun where we were sick of the typicle split screen team play found in most games.

Also the vehicles your driving in aren't something I'm that happy about either. I'd rather have real karts.

I would think, although im not 100% sure, that players have multiple vehicles to choose from now alongside the typicle playable characters. Its unlikly that the creators would see it fit to call it 'Mario Kart', and then have no actual Kart's/Cart's in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back