Console: Gamecube
OST Name: The Legend of Zelda ~Takt of Wind~
Publisher: Scitron Digital Content
Street Release: 3/19/2003
Package Size: 2 Discs
Tracks: 133
Composers: Kenta Nagata, Hajime Wakai, Toru Minegishi, Koji Kondo

Notes:

What can I say; I have mixed feelings on this one.
The game was good, the soundtrack is HUGE (133 beats!), and the songs are unique (especially if you compare it to the previous games).
There are many memorable songs on here, so you will be very pleased with the music from the gate.

The thing with me is that I couldn't vibe with this score like I did the others.
Maybe I'm gettin old. ;P

But, if you were feelin the game, and finding yourself busting out your Ocarina and playin some tunes, GET IT!

No Zelda fan should be left without it.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Now Playing: Kenta Nagata - Koopa Troopa Beach</span></span>

I really liked these tunes although they are a lil' different than the other Zelda games. Overall i enjoyed the game and the tunes a lot. it's almost as if they made the game....then addedin all the tunes to fit it perfectly :)

it's almost as if they made the game....then addedin all the tunes to fit it perfectly

Your absolutly right on that one.
I was just impressed when I found out who all the composers were.

You had 4 brilliant minds working togethers to perform one task.
I can just imagin what happen on those cloudy days when they all didn't agree on something.

:p

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Now Playing: Steve Henifin - Gateway to Destiny</span></span>

Back