Guardian Heroes for XBLA!

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
Guardian Heroes, one of the greatest games of all time and a Saturn classic is coming to XBLA on October 12th. Who wants to play? Would love to brawl it up with a bunch of the old SX crew
smile.gif
. I have VampyreMike (think that was his name on here?) and Scared0o0Rabbit willing to join in. Anyone else?

Online co-op Guardian Heroes in 1080p....who woulda thought? Cool thing is the team that is remaking the game for XBLA is the same team who made the game to begin with!

Pearl Jammzz said:
Guardian Heroes, one of the greatest games of all time and a Saturn classic is coming to XBLA on October 12th. Who wants to play? Would love to brawl it up with a bunch of the old SX crew
smile.gif
. I have VampyreMike (think that was his name on here?) and Scared0o0Rabbit willing to join in. Anyone else?

Online co-op Guardian Heroes in 1080p....who woulda thought? Cool thing is the team that is remaking the game for XBLA is the same team who made the game to begin with!

Only if it supports more than two players. I'd have to renew my Live subscription at the same time, so... ouch.

Back