get your freak on

Status
Not open for further replies.

calganagain

Ban Hammered
by "Link_2K"
About three seconds after you turn on your GameCube, press and hold the Z button to hear some reall weird noises during the GameCube logo sequence. Sounds like squeaky clown shoes and a child's laughter. Disturbing...
Are they disturbing? I don't have a gc and don't plan on getting one until the cow jumps over the moon and the dish runs away with the spoon.

I wouldn'y say disturbing, but really weird... and VERY Nintendo.

It sounds like a baby or maybe a monkey followed by a child laughing... I have a video of it somewhere... I'll try to find it for you...

P.S. You really should get a GC ;)

I probably still wouldn't get a gc for the remix of oot or zelda cubed, but maybe I would if the second zelda game was a collection of the first 3 games unless I sense too much remaking. I am all for re-releases but not remakes.

Currently, buying OOT again for urazelda is not appealing. The add-on didn't seem interesting from the rumors and facts I've heard.

Has anyone tried it with four controllers holding the 'z' button down on each?
I heard this made a different startup 'noise' but cannot check it yet as I only have three controllers because I will get a wavebird as my fourth.

I had not heard about that. I'd be really interested to see if it is true, lemme know once you've got your wavebird.

I'd try it myself, but I don't have 4 controllers either and I thought the money would be better spent on Mario Sunshine :cool:

I think it was in the latest Nintendo Official Magazine (UK), so is probably true.
Once i get the wavebird i will check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back