Final Fantasy.

I just saw Final Fantasy – Spirits Within, the movie on DivX.

That was one awesome movie with amazing graphics & music and great interpretations.

But the best was its story. Very meaningful, innovating & sentimental, that passes many deep emotions to the viewer.

I was really touched.

It’s a pity not many SCI-FI movies like this are out.

One of the coolest parts is towards the end with the general. Before firing the Zeus Cannon he says with hate: “I’ll blast you all to hell!” the computer then responds & starts saying repeatedly, “Warning System Overload!” But he still fires.

The explosions on the creator are awesome.

The ending was sad as most Japanese movies are.

I’ll probably buy the DVD, as it’s been quite some time since I saw such a fascinating movie.

The creators of Final Fantasy Movie have also made the 1st episode of Animatrix.

Final Fantasy The Spirits Within is a CG movie.. Not technically an anime...

Unless you are talking about FF the anime series, which imo is crap. :smash

Final Fantasy Legend of the Crystals was rockin'.

Imo this is what FF5 should've been like.

Glowing ass crystals. Good stuff.

that movie was trash, it was sloppy, boring, un-intresting, i heard that the movie did so bad that it close down Square's own movie company...that shit was weak as fuck.

Hmm I thought it was OK. The plot was pretty decent, but the characters certainly could have (and should have) been more interesting. I didn't think it was the pile of crap that everyone makes it out to be, but it definitely wasn't great either.

I found the final fantasy movie to be interesting enough. However, I thought hte anime was horrible. I'm also not much of a final fantasy fan.

Back