dangerdenstore.com

No, hot cpu temps and motherboard chipset fan failure owns me. I can't stand hitting 50C on cpu 2 when I'm using 100% cpu =/

My order arrived.... was talking to a friend with a very similar setup and he told me I should have ordered tygon tubing, so looks like I'll be swapping out the tubing I ordered in a couple weeks =/

apparently using anything less than the best tubing can result in cracks in the tubing much sooner than using the good stuff.

Computers aren't like plants, they don't like being watered...

Well the radiator had a leak in it, and the pump was a loud leaky POS, so I'll be ordering more parts in a couple weeks and trying it again.

Wow, that sucks. Wouldn't that fall under warranty? Also, if you're using just pure distilled water, it doesn't conduct electricity very well, and shouldn't hurt your computer. But most people use additives of some kind. Inexpensive Water Wetter is usually a good choice, antifreeze is overkill and doesn't conduct heat as well as water. So an antifreeze/water mix isn't as efficient as pure water or water + Redline-style additive.

actually I have an additive from valvoline that's supposed to be better than wetter water. I'm gonna try the whole water cooling thing again in a month when I have time.

For now I have other projects on my plate for a bit.

yes the z being the big one lmao. I need to get a megasquirt ordered then build it. Also need to get new suspension. However I'll definetly be finishing the water cooling before summer when I think it will be necessary.

When we take the z out to nevada this summer you should meet us out there =P

Back