D2

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
A Terrifying Adventure Unlike

Anything Ever Experienced.

This terror-shrouded adventure takes you to a remote northern region of the Canadian mountains. Left stranded in a vast snowy landscape after a meteor strikes her airplane, Laura finds herself in a mountain cabin with a mysterious woman named Kimberly. Outside, horrifying creatures of alien origin roam the area as the two are left to fend for themselves.

FEATURES
  • Gripping gameplay combines first and third person combat and exploration.
  • Over 30 gruesome monsters to fight against with the variety of creatures expanding as the story advances.
  • Pilot snow mobiles, hunt for food and capture photos as you freely move about this frightening world.
  • RealTime weather conditions recreate accurate snowfall, wind speeds and sources of light and shade.

[ 1 Player ] [ VMU compatible 9 blocks ] [ Standard Controller ] [ Jump Pack compatible ] [ VGA Box ]

MATURE

ANIMATED BLOOD AND GORE

ANIMATED VIOLENCE

MATURE SEXUAL THEMES

Visit www.esrb.org or call

1-800-771-3772 for Rating information.

Attachments

• D2_USA_Front.JPG
    D2_USA_Front.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 253
  • D2_USA_Back.JPG
    D2_USA_Back.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 190
  • D2_JAP_Front.JPG
    D2_JAP_Front.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 167
  • D2_JAP_Inlay.JPG
    D2_JAP_Inlay.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 172
  • D2_JAP_Disc1.JPG
    D2_JAP_Disc1.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 159
  • D2_JAP_Disc2.JPG
    D2_JAP_Disc2.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 169
  • D2_JAP_Disc3.JPG
    D2_JAP_Disc3.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 168
  • D2_JAP_Disc4.JPG
    D2_JAP_Disc4.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 162
Better than I thought. I like the setting, the atmosphere. Hunting rabbits and taking photos is a cool idea. Being from WARP, it's one of my favourite titles.

couldn't play it since i got a Jap version (bought for collection purpouse mainly). Anyway it's a great title (i think ...^^')

Brother played D for Sega Saturn, although i've never played games like these (like myst, etc), i've always enjoyed watching my brothers play them.

What was awesome about the first D, which is probably in this title, is the different paths you can take, and different endings.

Back