Capcom Vs. SNK 2

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
Originally posted by "Dreamcast Version"+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Dreamcast Version")</div><div class='quotemain'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>夢と接続。奇跡と戦閾。
  • GROOVEを違ベ!

RATIOを決めろ!
  • ネットで戦元!ハードを越元ろ!
  • マルラマッラソグで繋げ!
</span>[/b]

Originally posted by "PlayStation 2 Version"+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("PlayStation 2 Version")</div><div class='quotemain'>MORE FIGHTERS...

MORE FIGHTING STYES...

MORE MAYHEM...

The world's fighting giants collide in this colossal slug-fest! Now, it's time to settle the score! Capcom vs. SNK 2 unleashes lightning fast animation and classic arcade fighting action on the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. Choose from an arsenal of over 44 characters from the Capcom and SNK fighting universes and customize your fighting style with even more fighting "Grooves." Capcom vs. SNK 2... a brawl buster of epic proportions!
  • The Awesome Sequel To "The Fighting Game Of The Year," Capcom VS. SNK
  • Customize And Perfect Your Fighting With Six Different Fighting "Grooves"
  • Over 44 Characters To Chose From The Capcom And SNK Fighting Universes
  • Lightning Fast Animation And Capcom's Signature Gameplay
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-"GameCube Version"
@

MORE FIGHTING STYES...

MORE MAYHEM...

Now, two of the world's fighting giants battle on the Nintendo GameCube™ system! Capcom vs. SNK 2 E.O. unleashes lightning fast animation and classic arcade fighting action in a colossal slug-fest. Choose from over 44 characters from the Capcom and SNK fighting universes, then customize your character's fighting style with your own favorite fighting "Groove." The all new E.O. mode adds attacks at the touch of a button to deliver devastating combos!
  • More characters than ever - and up to 6 modes of play
  • Even more "Grooves" to choose from - 6 in all
  • Now determine the level of your fighter's strength with the new "Free Ratio System"
  • New Nintendo GameCube system original features - strength and angle used on controls affect character's attack power and jump height!
[/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-"Xbox Version"

MORE FIGHTERS...

MORE FIGHTING STYES...

GLOBAL ONLINE MAYHEM...

Now, two of the world's fighting giants battle on the Xbox™ and Xbox™ Live! Capcom vs. SNK 2 E.O. unleashes lightning fast animation and classic arcade fighting action in a colossal slug-fest. Choose from over 44 characters from the Capcom and SNK fighting universes, then customize your character's fighting style with your own favorite fighting "Groove." Enter into the online arena using the Xbox™ Live system and battle for global online dominance.
  • The first online fighting game for Xbox Live!
  • More characters than ever - and up to 6 modes of play
  • Even more "Grooves" to choose from - 6 in all
  • The all new E.O. Mode adds attacks at the touch of a button
  • Now determine the level of your fighter's strength with the new "Free Ratio System"
[/quote]

Attachments

• DC_CvS2_Jap_Front.JPG
    DC_CvS2_Jap_Front.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 185
  • DC_CvS2_Jap_Back.JPG
    DC_CvS2_Jap_Back.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 197
  • PS2_CvS2_USA.JPG
    PS2_CvS2_USA.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 166
  • GC_CvS2_JAP.JPG
    GC_CvS2_JAP.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 156
  • GC_CvS2_USA.JPG
    GC_CvS2_USA.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 177
  • XBX_CvS2_JAP.JPG
    XBX_CvS2_JAP.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 201
  • XBX_CvS2_USA.JPG
    XBX_CvS2_USA.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 123
No comment I take it? :lol:

Ah... CVS2. My buddy Chris and I will battle in this for hours on end.

Until we got KoF 2003 last month, this was all we played. Period.

We're so competitive at it, it's ridiculous. We even have our own set teams.

Vampire Team (Myself):

Diran (Dan Hibiki (Leader))

Ken Masters

Yuri Sakazaki

King

Ryo Sakazaki

Leon (Kyo Kusangi)

Chun-Li

Nakoruru

Kim

Haohmaru

Sakura

Athena

Zangief

Yun

Cammy

Todo

Hibiki

Maki

Morrigan

Demon Team (Chris):

Chris (Terry Bogard (Leader))

Rock Howard

Geese Howard

Joe Higashi

Iori Yagami

Ryu

Evil Ryu

M.Bison/Vega

Akuma

Shin Akuma

Vega/Balrog

Sagat

Orochi Iori

Benimaru

Yamazaki

Mai

Rugal

God Rugal

Kyosuke

My team is clearly better, because I have the one and only Yuri on my team! :wub: King too! :drool:

We've spent countless hours in the Color Edit mode, making sure our fighters looked perfect (Especially me, since I'm a perfectionist).

Second only to the all-mighty Virtua Fighter and King of Fighters. :)

A pretty good game, and of course a perfect Naomi port. Will probably be the defacto title for competitive 2d fighting for some time to come. However, I don't find myself playing it that often, probably because it just feels kind of generic. Would have been nice if they included more backgrounds as well. Still, these are superficial complaints. The game has an extremely solid fighting engine and is much better than either its predecessor (Capcom vs. SNK) or its successor (SNK vs. Capcom). I do like SNK vs. Capcom : Match of the Millenium a little bit more, though. ;)

If I have one problem with the game, and it's a big one....

Where the hell is Robert?! He's mentioned in the "story", as he and Ken are the ones who setup the contest. Why must I be deprived of my favorite fighting game character? :(

Back