Big bunch of GC goodness.

not bad at all for $99!

from the magic box

- Nintendo of America will release the new Legend of Zelda Collector's Bundle on November 17, for US$99.99. The bundle will include the GameCube console and Legend of Zelda Collection, which contains Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and a playable demo of The Wind Waker.

this just might be the straw that brakes the camels back. $100 bones for all that sounds real tempting, but i might have to justify it by giving it to my lil bro and sis since the car is sucking teh $$$$ at the moment.

Supergrom said:
its still kinda exciting that (with the help of the GB player) you will be able to play every single zelda game except the cdi ones on the gamecube :)
wow -- never thought of that.

Now do the same thing with Metroid and Mario

dyne said:
not bad at all for $99!

from the magic box

- Nintendo of America will release the new Legend of Zelda Collector's Bundle on November 17, for US$99.99. The bundle will include the GameCube console and Legend of Zelda Collection, which contains Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and a playable demo of The Wind Waker.
I hope to god that they will sell that zelda collection seperately so i dont have to spend $99 on it :eek:

Cyphix said:
dyne said:
not bad at all for $99!

from the magic box

I hope to god that they will sell that zelda collection seperately so i dont have to spend $99 on it :eek:
that's what eBay is for

How long you think they plan on selling this bundle? I plan on buying a Cube early next year (February most likely), and this is tempting.

racketboy said:
Cyphix said:
dyne said:
not bad at all for $99!

from the magic box

that's what eBay is for
Maybe when im old enough to have a Credit Card i'd use ebay! :p

I remember when Best Buy had the first bonus disc on sale at BestBuy for $15 (I didnt need it since i reserved my copy of the wind waker :) ) But i hope they do this again, i'd definitly pick one up.

Back