Anybody going to Otakon?

Originally posted by schi0249+Jul 27, 2004 @ 10:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schi0249 @ Jul 27, 2004 @ 10:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whatthe hell is Otacon? I have never heard of it.[/b]

Solid Snake's handler (a.k.a. Hal Emmerich) in MGS2? :D

<!--QuoteBegin-http://www.ndorgs.com/mgs2/Otacon.shtml

During the events on Shadow Moses Island, Solid Snake saved Hal Emmerich from the mysterious Cyborg Ninja. The two men could not be less alike. While Snake had the cold and detached attitude of a heartless mercenary, Emmerich was an upbeat and optimistic scientist. Another difference was Hal's somewhat childish love of Japanese Anime. Emmerich adopted the nickname "Otacon," taken from the Otaku Anime Convention, which occurs in Japan every year. Snake now refers to him solely by this name. Snake revealed to Otacon that he had been deceived by Armstech president Kenneth Baker into creating a prototype weapon of nightmarish proportions, the nuclear-equipped walking battle tank named Metal Gear REX. Emmerich's family has a dark history in science; his ancestors were responsible for the atomic bomb, among other twentieth century weapons of mass destruction. The news wounded Otacon deeply, and he resolved to help Snake destroy REX. After a tense battle with the FOXHOUND leader Liquid Snake, they escaped Shadow Moses together. Since then, Otacon has worked with Snake to create the anti-Metal Gear coalition called "Phianthropy." Recently, Otacon was able to convince the United Nations to recognize "Philanthropy" as a legitamite political organization. But further proof of covert Metal Gear development is required to make the dream of "Philanthropy" into a reality. Snake and Otacon infiltrate the military installations and facilities of the world, delving into their compounds through stealth and cyber hacking. In a sense, Snake is the brawn and Otacon is the brains behind "Philanthropy."[/quote]

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Jul 29, 2004 @ 12:15 PM

Solid Snake's handler (a.k.a. Hal Emmerich) in MGS2? :D

Thats the first thing that came to my mind when i read the topic title. :lol:

Here's what should have happened in MGS:

Otacon: "Snake do you think love can bloom on the battlefield"

Snake: " Look Hal I've just escaped from a helicopter taken out a tank, fought a crazy cyborg ninja, Meryl's missing, there are hundreds of gunmen searching for us right now, and the terrorists are threatening to launch a nuke. Do you really think this is right F****** time to discuss this"

I really hate the crap Otacon comes out with in both games.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 1, 2004 @ 08:57 PM

And that is precisely why I hate Anime Conventions...

And that's why I hate colombian anime conventions...:damn:

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

DSC00034.JPG

We should make a sticky thread of cosplay photos

hey, now theres a reason to go to an anime convention... and yes shes got panties, red g-string to be exact... hrmm, south florida has nothing outside of clubs that only play crap for music. i hate florida

right under neath the red sash you see the waste band part of it... very very thin... like that of a g-strings... maybe a thong... but usually when the waste string is that thin the rest is very thin... my ex had a very LARGE underwear collection... ooooh it was so sexy. like this one pair, they was red and dude these fuckin' panties had a lil' tiny belt buckle that actually held it on... made it so fun when it came time to get dirty.

errr, it bugs me though, we broke up a long time ago... but i still not over her.... its so demoralizing to me because the only thing left that i can't stop missing is the awesome sex... grrrrrr. hrmm of topic, sorry. kill me please.

Back