4 Zelda Games

dibz

Boss
Staff member
Right now if you subscribe to Nintendo Power for $20 you can get the Zelda disc with the 4 zelda's for free with it. Save's from buying a cube to get one. :)

afaik Europes got it already (bundled with the Mario kart + GC bundle)... I don't see why that won't be available in Oz.

^ I'm getting a cube by the end of the month, I could just register it with the 2 games to get yet another Zelda disc to mail to you, if you Aussies get the short end of the stick again...
---Ammut

The disc is 1 per household.....so you'll have to have it sent to another addy if u have already gotten the game that way.

Hey guys, I bought a brand new 'Cube last week, and it didn't come with a Zelda disc. Anyone know where I can get a copy of the disc without having to go eBay or NP?

That promo is over. I checked with EB, Gamestop, and others. They all have pulled it from there sites as they do not expect anymore shipped to them. Did yours have the sticker on the box indicating it had the game packaged in? I would try contacting Nintendo. They still have them, so they might be able to do something.

I'm not able to buy this at the moment due to moving countires... I really hope I can find a copy of this around March/April next year...

I seriously doubt it tho :(

Back